04 April 2009

Things That Are Awesome

- I think our neighbors' friends are trying to break into our neighbors' apartment. They're at the main upstairs door and keep yelling and ringing our doorbell. I'm not answering, it's 2 am and I don't know who they are.

- I got rejected from the meaningless acting title for the second year in a row today.

- I have a 14ish page "short" (not short) story due on Monday and have less than a page written.

- I have no time to write said story as I have rehearsal at 10:30 tomorrow morning and am immediately afterward leaving for Illinois for a festival that will go until Sunday.

- Since rehearsal starts at 10:30, I have to get up at 9ish to shower and make it over there, which means I will get 6 1/2 hours of sleep if I'm lucky. And probably less tomorrow night and the night after.

-The cheeseburger and milkshake I had at Sonic last night was easily the most balanced meal I've eaten in a week. It was also one of the only meals I've eaten this week.


Yes, this has been a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be dying with that little food... :(

Julie said...

I am probably dying slowly too.