11 June 2009

Home Improvement

I just bought a couch! It was $20 at Savers, and Jack and Jon very kindly helped me get it home and up the stairs. Now it's along the wall where the end table and folding chairs used to be. The living room looks tiny, and the end table is just floating in the middle of the room with nowhere to go. I did not think this through. However, it did inspire me to clean out the living room closet and put away my shoes. I found my guitar in the back of the closet. I am going to learn to play it this summer--that's a resolution. I'm also going to write a play. And clean the rest of the apartment. Just in time to move out.

I still have no job. This is getting sad. I'm going to be in a 24 hour play tomorrow, that will fill up one day. I've been feeling rather complacent lately. I don't like that. I think I will wear my blue beret tonight. Maybe a nice outfit too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You own a guitar? Cool!

Tasha said...

What's a 24 hour play? It sounds cool.

Julie said...

A 24 hour play is written and produced within 24 hours. The writers write all night and everyone else works all day. It is a crazy experience.