03 September 2009
Back to School??
Each first day of school gets a little less new and shiny. This year, I can't even be bothered to get notebooks out of my desk drawer and bring them to class--just a legal pad and a clump of looseleaf. My classes so far are strange, and my professors are stranger. And I am not content with only having 3 classes. I'm trying to pick up a 4th, against my better judgment. I cannot tell exactly how much work my independent study will be, but I went to a production meeting today and was the only undergrad there. It was quite the contrast from the 100 and 200 level classes I'd been in earlier in the day. I think this is going to be a different sort of semester--less structured--but maybe it will still be alright. If my class tomorrow is good, anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment