Experiencing the extremes of weather. This morning, I walked home from breakfast in pouring, stormy, warm rain. This afternoon I walked about 5 miles in the sunshine to go exploring in a different part of town. The sheer exhaustion from all the walking, paired with getting a walk in the rain AND a walk in the same day make this day feel very fulfilled.
26 May 2010
Life's Small Pleasures
So I have this old blog lying around, and I really don't use it for much of anything, and I suspect that very few people actually read it. And I got to thinking, hmm, what would be a good thing to actually post on here. And it seems like a fitting way to use this blog would be to provide myself and all 2 or so of you out there in internet-land with an observation of beauty in the world, or in my life. Sort of like a more personalized version of the blog 1000 Awesome Things (which is totally worth reading by the way). So, without further ado, something that made me happy today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment