I'm pretty much a domestic failure, too. Trying so hard to get my laundry done, but I've accomplished one load in the last few days. Plus 3 at work today, but that was costumes and does not help me out in my quest to have clothes to wear. I come home and collapse, and my domestic failure-tude haunts me and makes me feel guilty. Even though what I really need to do is deal with this damn script. And find my cheat sheet for work tomorrow...shoot. I hope I didn't throw it away.
So what I'm trying to say is...I'm failing at life right now. Being a young director is hard. I have so many ideas, and articulating them is so hard. Everything sounds great in my head, and then when I open my mouth I'm like "why did I think that made sense?" Just gotta muddle through it I guess. Just like everything else. Muddling through it. Because really how much can I complain? Boo hoo, I get to do what I love several times a week and spend time with tons of great people who are just as passionate about it as I am. Life is so hard. But you know...it's still...life.
Only a week and a half til Minnesota. Can. Not. Wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment