Life is cool. Generally.
I finally had an inaugural party at my place tonight, after living here for two months. Nothing big, just a board game night with the improvisers. I kind of miss last year when everyone hung out in our room all the time, it was nice filling up the living room for once. And as dorky as it sounds, board game night never fails. Easy to plan, energetic, really chill. Loaded Questions is a really awesome game.
This is a busy time of year. Even for the twelve-credit-wonder with no exams, job, or show to work on. Auditions every night this week, halloween approaching (and no idea whatsoever of a costume). And even though I have no exams, I do have monologues and projects that are kicking my ass. I need to write a short story within the next couple weeks. I know I will put it off til the very last Thursday night. I just know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Would you really be Julie if you didn't put it off? Also, 12 credits sounds like a dream right now...how did you manage that? If you're still busy, you're obviously doing something wrong... =P
Post a Comment