I was reading Tasha's blog today and started thinking "Hmm, maybe I should make a blog. I like having random thoughts and writing them down." But I don't think I'm going to tell anyone about my blog. That will make it all the more fun if anybody finds it. I take this attitude toward a lot of things.
It would be nice if the people who are fixing things in my apartment would a) leave and b) not make the entire place smell like cigarette smoke. I can smell it from the bedroom.
I think it's time for me to spend some time in Minnesota. Or at the very least, to take myself on a date to an art museum and check out a new coffee shop. Enough of this football and beer bullshit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Minnesota is a cool place to hang out in if you give it some time.
Post a Comment