20 November 2008

Late Night and Poetry

I have too much to do this week. Officially, too much. I have like 4 different assignments due on Friday, and they're all for the same class. At least my other classes have let up on me this week (mostly because I skipped one to take a sick day this morning, and another one is cancelled tomorrow, and we're watching a movie in the other one tomorrow).

So for the first time since about 4th grade, I sit here writing a book report. I am supposed to write about style and craft, not themes. I'm not sure how to write about anything without writing about themes, because style means that a writer is doing something, which translates automatically to there being themes. I wouldn't worry about it, except that these reports are 20% of my grade, and I've already missed a couple homework assignments. Oops, I'm a slacker.

I want to go to sleep more than anything, but I want to get a couple pages written first... I don't see that happening.

Oh, and I'll be back in St. Paul in a week. Woo!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

"Kurt Vonnegut has really good style. It's very stylish and funny."

Julie said...

That's all I have to say about it! I wish I could make "He's awesome" span four pages...