I have a story due tomorrow for my workshop. I've written just over 2 pgs. While there's no page minimum for individual stories, over the span of 2 stories we must write 25 pages. That's fine, but the people who handed in stories last week set the bar way too high by writing 12, 16, and 23 page stories. Really? Is that necessary?? Now I'm just going to look bad even if I manage the 10 pages that I would consider to be a great accomplishment. Too much pressure. I'm not sure why I signed up for this class.
That is only the beginning of the endless amount of work I have to do in the next week and a half. AND there's all this beautiful springlike weather that I want to enjoy! The world is an evil place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ohhhh over-achievers.
Post a Comment