Shakespeare exam tomorrow. I can't seem to study. Today I had the flu. But I don't think it was the real flu, it was just a terrible 9 hours where I couldn't focus and thought I might pass out. The fatigue took over, which was weird because I've gotten enough sleep the last few days. I think it was some kind of anxiety attack. Like...a slow burn or something. I'm worrying about so many things. And I think my health is just off kilter lately anyway. Plus I'm not eating right. Or exercising. My classes might finally stop killing me after this exam tomorrow. And my auditions are Saturday, which is like ten times scarier than going to an audition.
I might have a little faith in myself as a director though. I think I might actually have an authoritative bone in my body. That thought calms me down a little. Once I have a cast, I will probably calm down even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment