It got up to at least 60 degrees today, maybe warmer. What a beautiful surprise for break. This afternoon I got some iced tea and went up to the capitol square to try and get some work done outside. It was too windy to juggle papers so I ended up seeking refuge in a coffee shop, but it was nice while it lasted.
We start rehearsals for Asymmetry right after break, and I have so much to get done before then! I have rough blocking written down for the about 30 pages of the script already--having the whole thing blocked in my head by next week is looking remarkably doable. We got the whole cast together for a meeting last week, and I'm so excited to work with everybody. And terrified--what a daunting task.
I only have another day or so to really work on it, since I leave for New York on Wednesday. I'm super excited to get to actually see stuff in the city, since I didn't get to this summer. We're going to go see improv, and go to museums, and maybe see a show or something. I haven't been on a plane in like 3 years though, and I've always hated flying. Oh well! But it would've been nice to make it home for a weekend--I miss everyone! I hope you're all having awesome breaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment