11:17 pm--> Watching Friends and eating ice cream while Wikipedia searching Algeria. Still need to finish reading the play, but Monica is wearing a sweater with a question mark on it that I really like! I wonder where I could find one...
11:42 pm--> Just saw a commercial where a sock monkey gets a tattoo, and the tattoo gets stitched on, because he's stuffed. Scene ideas will come of this...but it's not helping me with the paper...
12:24 am--> I could really use some chips or something right now. Or maybe some chicken lo mein? It's not too late to order... No, I want chips...
1:21 am--> Made popcorn and finished reading the play. Progress is being made! So glad this paper is only 750 words; I still have an exam to study for...
1:59 am--> Wrote a (very loose) thesis! Mind is wandering to how people are strange creatures. Why do we do the things we do? To what extent can I infer things about other people, and to what extent am I just making it up? It's just like making an argument about this play--sure, I can infer lots of things and make it sound credible, but does it mean anything at all? Probably not, especially when I have no basic cultural context about life in Algeria in the late 80's. It's just a stab in the dark.
2:58 am--> Am suddenly freezing and really sleepy. I did like half a practice exam for sex class tomorrow. Have a little advantage since I took women's health a couple years ago, but sadly they didn't teach us anything about men. I think a sex exam should be a lot more exciting than this...
3:34 am--> Just reread my entire blog. Most of my posts were made under circumstances just like this one. No surprise. Also, the four phases of the menstrual cycle are follicular, ovulation, luteal, and menstruation. During the follicular phase, FSH stimulates the follicles, and during the luteal phase, the corpus luteum deteriorates. And to gender balance it a little, in males, FSH controls sperm production and LH controls testosterone production. Just in case you were wondering. Wouldn't you think I'm in a science class instead of a psych class?
3:48 am--> Will chicken noodle sleep wake me up or put me to sleep? I used up my entire argument in the thesis. I am too concise. This play is uninspiring.
4:43 am--> Fuck this, I'm going to bed. Another 200 words and some more studying to do when I wake up in 3 hours... One more fun fact: the hypothalmus is the brain's center for sexual behavior.

No comments:
Post a Comment