But part of getting a new computer, obviously, is transferring stuff over to it from the old computer. And that is making me want to tear all my hairs out one by one. First, I take dear old Otto von Dell (my trusty-ish old machine) to rehearsal to use some sound clips. It won't start for a half hour once I get there. As if this didn't piss me off enough, all the moving around of files in order to transfer them caused the ENTIRE hard drive to fill up so much that I couldn't even see most of the icons on the desktop. So that was a couple hours of confusion, til I finally went into safe mode and deleted some stuff. Now it's freezing up again, and driving me CRAZY. So I'm annoyed and frustrated and apparently determined not to sleep at all tonight. Typical.
Also tonight, I got some interesting news that might be further cause for stress (but maybe in a good way). I'm being cryptic, I know. Trying not to jinx myself. Hopefully will know more soon, but it's definitely consumed my night.
Thinking of reviving the blog. Or maybe officially "starting it?" I don't know. What does one blog about?

1 comment:
most blogs turn into apologies for not blogging more.
Post a Comment