13 July 2010
I've gotten a lot more interested in writing lately. Perhaps it has something to do with how much time I'm spending alone these days. Or the fact that I don't see my friends very often and have some kind of deep-seated need to share my experiences with others. I mean, of course I do, I'm in the arts. But I guess it's harder to recognize that fact about yourself when you're actually around people all the time and thus implicitly sharing your experiences. I don't know. I am contemplating using this (because everything I do has to have some kind of ethereal "purpose" apparently) as a means to generate poetry or beginnings of stories. Why I can't just do this by writing in my own journal, I don't know. Maybe it's just easier to be motivated to write for an "audience," whether or not the audience is actually reading anything at all? I'm babbling at this point. Potentially starting my own new "personal project" on here. Whatever. Read it if you want. Or don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment