Oh yeah...I did. Two months ago. I didn't even unpack everything and this still seems impossible to ever accomplish. Four more days... I saw the new place today. It is beautiful. Lots of character. Might be a weird next few weeks with construction and stuff going on. Need to come up with places to escape to.
Also, a shout out to my smart phone. Because my computer decided to hate our wireless network in this dumb apartment suddenly, the phone has become my modem. Which is amazing (despite the subpar internet quality) since everything is going to be in flux for another few weeks, and I can save lots of money on coffee now. It's weird how much everything is in flux. Soon I'll stop feeling displaced, I think. I hope.
Two weekends down for Sherlock Holmes. Three more to go. The show gets better every night. I could not have asked for a better first show to do in Chicago. And I'm just starting to get to work on my next project...so excited to be directing again.
It boggles my mind how different everything is now than it was a year or so ago, both inside and outside of my brain. Life is funny like that. It's a good thing though. I think maybe things will go in good directions. All my optimism ends up being vague, but it's there nonetheless.

No comments:
Post a Comment