I should not have ordered this sandwich. How did I not notice there were raisins in it? Very disappointed in myself. Killing time in a cafe by Union Station, waiting to get on the bus to Madison. I don't really know what I'll be doing in Madison once I get there, but the break will be nice. I had an interview with a temp agency this morning...I'm registered now and will hopefully start getting work in a couple weeks. Everyone there was really nice and it seems like it will be good. Next week the summer camp fun continues, too. Kids are ridiculous. It's pretty interesting to watch.
That's basically my life right now. I had a wave of "God, I can't believe I live here" this morning. Most of the time I don't notice it though.
Ugh, in case anyone was wondering, netbooks are IMPOSSIBLE to type on.
No comments:
Post a Comment