skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thought Bubbles
08 June 2010
No matter how crappy I feel, looking at my bookshelf all stocked with books makes me feel better. It is so full of possibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2010
(44)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(15)
Something that has been a great comfort to me late...
I should not have ordered this sandwich. How did I...
June 15
Some days it's really nice to do absolutely nothin...
I got to do improv today! It was for an audition, ...
I have gotten behind on this blog. So...June 11Aft...
June 10
I'm going to use all my time on the train to read ...
No matter how crappy I feel, looking at my bookshe...
I am comforted by how small the world is. The cash...
June 6
Today, I have a real appreciation for how sad I fe...
Best part of today so far: picking up the keys to ...
In spite of it all
A good feeling: REAL exhaustion. Between the almos...
►
May
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
2009
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
About Me
Julie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment