06 August 2010

I think at this point I've practically started a tradition of writing blogs while I procrastinate on stuff. And we all know that just because I'm out of school, that doesn't mean I stop procrastinating. I've got like 7 hours til we're supposed to start moving stuff. And...you can probably guess what the apartment looks like. This might be a throw-everything-in-boxes-haphazardly affair. I mean come on, I'm only going across town.

I'm babbling at this point. I think I'm in a very strange stage of my life right now. Some kind of quest for meaning. I've been thinking all week about how I want to do something impulsive and romantic. I don't know what, or what it would accomplish. As if everything has to "accomplish" something in my strange construction of the world. My brain works in strange ways. Who knows. Weird 2 am ramblings.

I'm hungry, and sleepy. Most of my food is gone. And I really hope there are less centipedes at the next place. I'm sick of watching them crawl along the walls late at night. I'm also really excited that I am wearing a sweatshirt right now. It feels like such a luxury to be cold.

Anyway, time to end this ridiculous stream of consciousness and actually pack. Or sleep. Something along one of those lines...

No comments: